Frequently Asked Question
1.How can we distinguish between FAKE and GENUINE Oral Glutathione supplements?
Glutathione is a tri-peptide thiol composed the amino acids l-cysteine, glutamic acid and glycine. According to certified oral glutathione manufacturers, genuine l-glutathione has a very tangy sour taste.
Glutathione is a biologically active sulfur tripeptide and therefore, will have a slight sulfuric smell (frequently compared to rotten eggs). Sulfur is the reason glutathione is so good at binding toxins. In order to minimize the sulfur smell, each bottle of Kyusoku Bihaku with NAC contains a dessicant. Furthermore, NAC is yet another amino acid with l-cysteine, which is also the active component of glutathione. This even adds to the slightly unpleasant smell emanating from KB sets/bottles.
2. What makes KYUSOKU BIHAKU plus NAC and PURE ROSEHIPS VITAMIN C different?
KB is pure pharmaceutical grade glutathione. Our product has no extenders usually found in other oral glutathione sold in the market today like sugar, cornstarch, yeast, soy, corn, rice bran, gluten, fragrance, artificial flavors, colors and preservatives. That is why we only recommend for our client to take a single capsule of both the 500mg of KB Glutathione plus NAC and the 500mg of Vitamin C Rosehips 500mg daily.
3. What are the other benefits that can be gained from using KB?Apart from being a skin whitener, KB also serves as an antioxidant, immune system booster, detoxifier and helps the body rid itself of heavy metals.
KB Glutathione plus NAC with Pure Rosehips is good for people who have have deficiencies such as
ASD (Autism) Cancer Parkinson’s Disease COPD Chronic Fatigue HIV Cardiovascular Disease Liver Disease Diabetes Alzheimer’s Disease Acetaminophen Toxicity
4. Does everyone need KB or glutathione supplementation in general?
Yes. We need all the help we can get today for our often demanding, fast-paced lifestyles. Even if you are relatively healthy, and eat a sensible, balanced whole-food diet and have a low-stress lifestyle, you still can benefit from an individualized preventive nutritional program to build up nutrient reserves, balance, and detoxify your body. Supplementation makes good preventive sense and can give us additional support and protection ensuring that all the essential daily requirements are satisfied so not to become deficient or depleted causing one to breakdown and become ill.
5. How long do I need to take KB supplements before I see improvements?
On average will take between 1-4 months before beginning to recognize the health and other benefits. However, it really depends on your biological individuality and how efficiently and effectively your body absorbs and assimilates these nutritional substances and, of course, your physical and emotional awareness. Generally, the duration and severity of your signs, symptoms, or illness determines the length of time it takes to notice sustained improvements.
Below are the standard duration for each skin color:
Medium brown skin: 1-3 months Dark brown skin: 3-6 months Very dark skin: 6-12 months Black skin: 2 years or more
6. I’m a MUSLIM. What are the capsules made out of?
Most of the gelatin capsules are made of animal sourced collagen. The capsule itself is manufactured under strict kosher and pareve (without meat or dairy) guidelines. Coloring agents such as iron oxide and titanium dioxide are used in animal gelatin capsules. Some colorless capsules, particularly vegetarian caps, are made from plant cellulose. — So, basically
We are using vegetable capsules and not porcine gelatin that conforms to Halal and Kosher requirements.
7. What are the other health benefits of KB Glutathione supplementation?
This supplement inhibits free radical damage.
It has been researched for its ability to convert harmful foreign compounds like pesticides, solvents and air pollutants into less harmful substances that can be flushed from the body.
On the cellular level, glutathione may facilitate the transport of important nutrients across cell membranes while supporting the integrity of red blood cells.
It may significantly enhance quality of life and prevent liver and kidney damage in patients who are receiving chemotherapy.
It may also support health during radiation therapy.
Glutathione may improve liver function in recovering alcoholics.
Its deficiency has been associated with cataracts and supplementation has shown promising results.
Its deficiency has also been associated with Parkinson’s disease.
Glutathione can support immune function and is used in the treatment of AIDS.
This supplement may treat respiratory infections in children.
8. Are there any side effects that come from taking whitening pills?According to dermatologists worldwide, the only side effect of oral glutathione intake is the whitening of the dark skin. People with darker skin tones report that taking oral glutathione capsules along with vitamin C for three to six months or more lightens the color of their skin.
However, not all glutathione brands are safe. There are some brands claiming to be quality glutathione but in reality are inferior and worse, are fakes. Plus, bad mixture of glutathione with unsuitable components may cause whitening of the hair, pimple and acne break outs and other unpleasant side-effects
There are also companies who claim that their products include Vitamin C, Alpha Lipoic , Grapeseed, etc. in one capsule and are proudly printing them on their labels. Our tests on these products reveal that the amount of the supposed additives are insignificant. Even the glutathione hardly show up in our tests in some cases.
9. Why do you need Vitamin C when taking Glutathione?Each KB pack also comes with Pure Rosehips Vitamin C to further complement the KB efficiency. Each Rosehips Vitamin C capsule is in its purely organic form which gives it a natural, timed release quality. Vitamin C is essential in helping both the glutathione and NAC retain more of its active components and at the same time flush out some of the glutathione and NAC which may be oxidized and become insoluble in the process.
10. Are there any drug interactions?
Yes there are. You must not take glutathione if you are taking Haloperidol (anti-psychotic drug) and Cisplatin (chemotherapeutic drug). We suggest you consult your doctors if you are taking any medicines. NAC is also found to have an inhibiting effect on magnesium.
11. Can I stop taking KB Set once I achieved the skin tone I want?Yes. However we suggest you to used at least 100mg of glutathione daily for maintenance for your skin and health.
12. Will my skin tone go back to its natural color if I stop taking KB Set ?Definitely not! The whitening effect of KB Set is permanent but you must also take care of your skin by avoiding too much exposure to sunlight. Exposure to sunlight will trigger oxidation creating skin free radicals which in turn will turn the skin darker by producing more eumelanin.
13. What causes the Glutathione depletion in the body?
Some well-known causes of Glutathione depletion are:
• poor diet • pollution • drugs • radiation • stress • injury • burns • infection • aging
As we age, our Glutathione levels are diminished. In fact, many diseases normally associated with aging have been linked to Glutathione deficiency including cataracts, Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson, atherosclerosis and others.
14. What happens if Glutathione levels are low?
Glutathione deficiency contributes to oxidative stress, which plays a key role in AGEING and the worsening of many diseases including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, liver disease, cystic fibrosis, sickle cell anemia, HIV, AIDS, cancer, heart attack, and diabetes.
15. Is KB BFAD approved?Yes, We have TWO SEPARATE BFAD for Kyusoku Bihaku Glutathione plus NAC 30 capsules and Kyusoku Bihaku Vitamin C Rosehips 30 capsules